Royal Canin Urinary Care
Royal Canin Urinary Care dry food is a complete food for cats that tend to suffer from struvite or oxalate urinary stones. Its special formula is adapted to meet the cat's exact nutritional needs and helps to give the cat a balanced intake of minerals and reduce the ph-value of the urine. This can make the urinary tract less susceptible to recurring illnesses.
A cat's urine has a natural tendency to form crystals and added factors like poor hydration and poor mineral balance in their nutrition can cause bladder stones to form. This in turn can cause frequent urinary tract infections and kidney problems. Royal Canin Urinary Care promises to improve urinary tract health after 10 days.
Effective relief: Exclusive feeding of Royal Canin Urinary Care dry food for 10 days can have a positive effect on the lower urinary tract.
Royal Canin Urinary Care dry food at a glance:
- Complete food for adult cats
- To support the health of the cat's urinary tract and prevent the formation of urinary tract stones
- Helps to prevent illnesses caused by bladder stones such as urinary tract infections, bladder infections or kidney disease
- Tested by Royal Canin: According to Royal Canin research, cats that were exclusively fed Royal Canin Urinary Care dry food over the course of 10 days experienced twice the benefit on the urinary tract compared to those that ate a standard cat food
- Ideal mineral balance
- Regulated ph-value: the food's balanced mineral content creates a lower ph-value and reduces urine concentration
- Tasty recipe