Royal Canin Bengal Adult
Your Bengal cat will love this easy to digest and completely balanced Royal Canin Bengal dry cat food. It has been specifically designed with this breed's needs in mind and contains plenty of valuable ingredients. Dried poultry protein and other proteins make up around 40% of the recipe, offering a valuable base for healthy digestion. Royal Canin Bengal also supports an optimum fibre content and contains prebiotics for a balanced, natural digestive tract.
Thanks to a carefully calculated combination of 40% protein and 18% fat, your cat will stay fit and strong with the help of this Royal Canin Bengal food. The recipe also ensures that muscle mass is not lost, even if your cat is losing weight. This complete kibble also provides your cat with a mixture of selected vitamins, amino acids and omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, all of which are vital in helping to keep your cat's skin radiant and coat soft and smooth. The minerals found in this Royal Canin Bengal can also help to keep your cat's urinary tract healthy and infection-free.
Royal Canin Bengal at a glance:
- Complete balanced food for adult Bengal cats
- Highly-digestible L.I.P. protein: chosen for its high assimilation to help reduce the amount of undigested substances in your cat's colon and boost healthy digestion
- Strengthen muscle mass: thanks to a combination of 40% protein and 18% fat, which helps ensure your cat preserves muscle
- Skin and fur health: for radiant skin and glossy, gleaming coat
- Urinary tract function: the minerals found in this recipe help to ensure the urinary tract is working properly
Feline Breed Nutrition significant progress: in its cat food production, Royal Canin take into account all parameters which differentiate cats from each other: age, life style, special sensitivities etc. 10 years ago, Royal Canin added a new dimension to its vision of top performance: a product line exclusively for pure-bred cats. Feline Breed Nutrition is the only product line world-wide especially for pedigree cats.